Wednesday, December 3, 2008

.:7 Facts About Me:.

Some of my friends are blogging seven random facts about themselves, so I thought I would do the same for fun!

1. I color code the clothes in my closet. It makes things a lot easier to find. (Not that I have so many clothes that it's really that hard to find something!)

2. I am very anal/ocd about having things in their particular place. I'm sure Josh could back me up on that one!

3. I love the smell of Scotch tape. Weird, I know, but it's true.

4. I am fascinated with Asian and Middle Eastern culture. I love to read books about them, and wish that I could visit some of the places that I've read about.

5. True crime also interests me! I love to watch crime shows on TV, read true crime stories, and would love to go tag along for some investigation.

6. I love playing the piano. I've been playing since first or second grade. Growing up, I would compete in competitions, and made it to state a few times.

7. I can't stand grammar errors! The teacher in me is constantly correcting people for using words like 'funner' or 'funnest' and substituting misspelled words. i.e. your - you're, their - there, etc.