Tuesday, August 24, 2010

.:Thanksgiving Point:.

Back in July, we headed down to Thanksgiving Point with some of our friends: Sarah (Dawson) and Stacy (Cade and Addy). There was a fun ship that had a nice puddle of water all around it, and water shooting out of it. I didn't take the advice of my friends and bring a swimsuit for Reece, so after awhile she turned into that kid who is going around in her shirt and diaper. Next time we'll definitely heed the recommendation!

Reece with her buddy Cade (they are about 5 weeks apart in age!)


Cade, Reece, Dawson, and Addy all in a row


All of the kiddos, including my sweet diaper baring girl!

After playing in the water for awhile, we walked around the gardens. They have all sorts of fun displays for the kids to play on. Reece loved going through the tunnel out of the bear cave. These pictures are from this little house. As you can tell from her flushed cheeks, it was a super hot day!




We ended the outing with a stop for an ice cream cone, which always seems like the perfect ending to any day!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Looks like fun! Reece looks cute in her diaper. I haven't been to Thanksgiving Point for a long time. (I think we went there for dinner a long time ago when Dani graduated or something?) And I agree....Ice cream is always a great ending to the day!

Mendel Family said...

Love Thanksgiving Point! Looks like you guys had a fun time!

Sarah Jane said...

How fun, I'll have to go down there. Reece is so adorable.

The Tucketts said...

That looks like lots of fun! I think Reece looks adorable in her diaper. Don't you love it when you do things you never thought you would. I sure don't :)