Tuesday, April 26, 2011

.:From the mouth of Reece:.

Recently heard from Reece:

Me: "You're so cute."
Reece: "Reece is cute?"
Me: "Yes."
Reece: "Remi is cute?"
Me: "Yes."
Reece: "Daddy is cute?"
Me: "Yes."
Reece: "Jesus is cute?"

She saw the vacuum in our closet and said, "That's not Mommy's vacuum. That's Daddy's vacuum." Yep, Josh does all the vacuuming around here, and it has not been lost on Reece!

When Reece doesn't want to do something, she states what it is and then puts 'not' at the end of the sentence. For example: "I want to go to bed, not." "I want to take a nap, not." "I want to eat dinner, not." It cracks me up!

I call Remi, 'Rem' a lot of the time. Reece has taken to calling her 'Rem' as well. Love it! She'll often say, "I want to see my Rem."

I also call both of them 'sweetheart' frequently. Now Reece calls Remi 'sweetheart.' It melts my heart!

She's such a silly girl!


2 comments:

suzanne said...

Her language should be canned, shelved, and sold! Million dollar idea!

Mendel Family said...

I just love your girls! It is so funny the things they pick up on! I also love that video of Remi, hilarious!