Tuesday, August 26, 2008

.:New Blog:.

This is the start of a new blog/journal for us. I am really bad at journaling, so I figure this will be a good resource for us in the future! Here's what is going on in our lives right now.

Josh and I are expecting a baby girl in about a month! We are so excited and anxious to meet her. It was a difficult road for us to get pregnant, and we are grateful to have made it this far. Her room is all ready, and she is one spoiled girl already!

I have quit work to stay at home to be a mom. This was a difficult decision for us, but I think that we made the right one. Since making that decision, things continue to work out for us, and I know that the Lord is watching out for us. While staying at home, I'll have the opportunity to watch our niece, Millie, for Ryan and Leslie. It is a blessing for us to earn some money while I am able to stay home with our daughter.

Josh is working full time at Macey's, and just got another job with IHC as a CNA. We are hoping that will turn to full time soon. He is going to be very busy with working, and I'm so grateful for his sacrifice so that I can stay home from work. He'll now be able to apply to the nursing program through IHC, and they will pay for his school. Hopefully he'll be able to get into the program within the next 6 months to a year.

We are both serving in callings in our ward. I am still Young Women's president. I complain about it, but need to be better about serving willingly! I do enjoy working with the girls, and have really learned a lot from them. Josh is in the Sunday School presidency. It usually doesn't require too much time, so that is kind of nice for him.

I suppose that is about it for now. We are just waiting for this little one to make her appearance so that we can try our hand at being parents! We are so blessed, and know that the Lord is mindful of us.