Sunday, January 16, 2011

.:New Years:.

We got to spend the week after Christmas in Oregon as well! It was SO NICE to have two weeks off to just relax and spend time with family.

We just hung out at my parent's, went to the store, went out to eat, played Five Crowns; just the usual! It was nice to kind of wind down after the craziness of Christmas. We also don't make it back to Oregon as often as we'd like, so it was great to be able to make the most of it! Gotta take advantage of Josh being on a school schedule while it lasts!

Remi, playing with some of her new toys. (Don't you love how her feet are up on the vacuum?)


Reece showing off her pretty new pettiskirt!


Reece wearing Daddy's socks over her jammies. (Have you ever seen Mulan? It reminds me of the shoes they wear in the soldier outfits?)


We went out for lunch on New Year's Eve Day. Remi was being a total cheese the whole time we were there. I was trying to snap some pictures of her doing it, but didn't have tons of luck.


Reece wanted to do something silly, too.


For New Year's Eve, we went to Bullmania. It was Josh and I'd first experience with Bullmania. Pretty much, I loved it! And I wouldn't mind if Josh decided he wanted to be a cowboy. It was a lot of fun to watch! Why people decide to do things like get on wild horses and bulls is beyond me, but I'm glad that they do so that I can watch! I hope we get to go again sometime!


Our last evening there, we decided to take Reece out sledding. And by sledding, I mean tie up a sled to the back of my parents' four wheeler. Josh rode with her, and she couldn't get enough! She wasn't happy about coming in.

Isn't she so cute?


Reece and Mommy


Getting ready to ride!


We wrapped up our time there with a lovely New Year's Day dinner. It was quite the feast! We all ate lots, and enjoyed being together for one more nite.

Here's our pretty table.


It was just a wonderful two weeks, and we were so spoiled by my parents and really appreciate them letting us invade their house and lives for so long!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

Not an invasion at all! Just a ton of fun!

Mendel Family said...

Love the pictures of the girls! The sledding looks awesome, Luke would love that!

Sarah said...

Bullmania sounds awesome! Reece looks like she loved sledding. That's my kind of sledding...no huge hill to climb up. :)

Dani said...

So sad we had to miss Bullmania! (and all the extra time with family of course) You should come up and play soon!

Josh and Nat said...

such cute baby girls. love how cute they are!