Thursday, May 19, 2011

.:More funnies with Reece:.

Me: Pick out what color of sticker you want.
Reece: I want color pee pee.
Can you tell we've talked about what color pee pee is?

I got after Reece for doing something the other day, and she said, "Mom, chill out!"

When I was tucking her into bed the other nite, we did our usual hug and kiss. Then I blew her a kiss and told her that I loved her. As I was closing the door, I hear, "Peace out!"

Whenever Reece doesn't want to do something that I ask her to do, she says, "Your turn."

We had about five days of decent weather, and Josh took Reece to the slide and swings. Now, just about everyday, she asks if we can go to the "slide and wings."


3 comments:

suzanne said...

Her language should be boxed and sold! Million dollar idea!

Haley Flowers said...

She is so so cute! Kids sure do say the funniest things. Love it!

Mendel Family said...

Peace out! HAHAHA! Just like her mommy! She is so funny, she crack me up! I will love her as a future daughter-in-law ;)