Saturday, June 14, 2014

.:22 Weeks:.

Another week, come and gone. I feel like this little baby never stops moving. Even when I think I haven't felt him move for awhile, within five minutes I will usually feel him. I don't remember any of the girls being this active. I don't know what his plans are for when he is not in there anymore, but I hope it includes some sleeping sometimes! Not that I'm complaining, though; I love it. Reece felt him move for the first time this week. She loved it. Still feeling pretty good, though I'm really starting to notice a decrease in what my body can handle exercise wise. It is frustrating to lose what I worked so hard for, but of course totally worth it. I was just hoping to hang on to it for awhile longer before I had to tone it down a bit. I'm definitely grateful to still be able to exercise though, and have been making sure to do it every day during the week. I think it's helped with my mood a lot. I've started working on some sewing projects for him, which is fun. So excited to meet this little guy! We really need to start thinking about a name....

22 weeks



1 comment:

suzanne said...

I cant wait to meet him - even if he's in your belly belly!!