Saturday, June 28, 2014

.:23 & 24 Weeks:.

I missed last week because I was in Oregon, so we'll combine the two weeks. I feel gigantic. I feel like my belly is growing like crazy lately. I must be carrying high because I am starting to get some pain in my ribs, and feel really short of breath often. I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to continue getting bigger if I'm already feeling this way! This little guy continues to be so super active. I love feeling him from the outside, and also love to just watch him bounce around. Lately it seems like he favors somersaults! The girls are still so excited for their little brother, and Remi has started getting in on the tummy kissing action. I'm really really excited to have a baby again, and often wish that time would just hurry up so he can be here. But at the same time, I really want to try and enjoy this last pregnancy. I know there are for sure things that I will miss. 

24 weeks


No comments: