Thursday, February 5, 2015

.:Winter Dance Recital:.

Reece and Remi are both taking a ballet/jazz class this year with some of their friends. It has been a fun addition into our lives and schedules, and they are loving it. They were so excited to get their costumes for their first recital in January. 


Remi was first in the show. Her class did a little jazz dance. They are 3-4 year olds. Truthfully, I wasn't sure how Remi was going to do. The recital was held in a high school auditorium that is HUGE. They are up on stage, and have stage lights on them, and I just didn't know if it would be overwhelming for her or not. She totally rocked it! She did her dance, and had a great time doing it. I was so proud of her!

Remi with her friend Jordan. That pose is all Rem.


Reece's class was up later, doing a ballet dance. She also did an excellent job! We definitely have the performing gene running through these girls of ours. I was really proud of her, too! 

Reece with her friend Dylan.


Reece's entire class with their teacher, Miss Michelle.


Reece with her buddies, Dylan, Emerson and Dixie.


I can't get Blogger to pull up Remi's dance video from YouTube, but here is the link to watch it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbwWZbeSAsM


Here is the video from Reece's dance. I mom failed it, and didn't realize my phone had switched back to photo mode out of video mode, so I had to get this from my friend's husband. Reece starts out on the back row, but then moves to the front. When she is in front (and the back) she is third in from the right. You can see her big ponytail bouncing around. 


Love my dancing girls!

No comments: