Friday, April 24, 2009

.:Seven months:.


How can you not just love this girl? Her Aunt Em called her smile contagious, and I'd have to say I agree! This age just keeps getting more and more fun! Reece is turning into such a silly, crazy little baby. I just can't get enough of her!

At seven months, Reece loves:

- Smiling
- Laughing
- Talking
- Eating (except for green veggies...we're working on those!)
- Mum Mums (this may be her favorite baby food yet!)
- Sucking on her hands and anything else near her mouth
- Sitting
- Grabbing her toes
- Rolling over (especially in her crib before bed)
- Toys: light up sea horse, keys, pink hippo, plastic rings, star rattle, fish rattle
- Exersaucer
- Watching T.V.
- Baths
- Being naked
- Being silly!
- Remotes and cell phones
- Touching faces
- Feeling everything with her hands
- Her binky
- Reading books
- Looking in the mirror
- Mom's jewelry
- Going for walks (unless it's windy)
- Sleeping on her side and her stomach

At seven months, Reece doesn't like:

- Getting dressed (yep, still going strong on this one. The arms through the sleeves ruins it every time!)
- Getting in her car seat
- Getting swaddled (maybe if she would be consistent with her naps I wouldn't have to swaddle her halfway through!)

She is my sweet girl, and I can't believe how much more my love grows for her every day. I didn't think it was possible!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't believe she is seven months already! She is growing up so fast. It's amazing how fast it goes when we don't see her very often. We may be coming up to your mom's too so hopefully we'll get to see you guys then!

suzanne said...

Hurry up and bring her here!

Dani said...

If it makes you feel any better Andi still hates getting dressed!! Especially now that she wants to get dressed herself, but still isn't quite capable enough. Can't wait to see Reece's cute little face in person!

Mendel Family said...

I can't get enough of her!! So darn cute!

TheMoncurs said...

Oh my gosh, seven months?? How did that even happen??

Dyan said...

she really is a cutie! and the way she just sits and smiles for every picture...either she's just a natural or you need to clue the rest of us in on your bribery tactics! :)

Haley Flowers said...

cute cute picture! I agree that her smile definitely is contagious!