Monday, April 6, 2009

.:This Week:.

Here is what I'm looking forward to this week:

- Seeing Sharon, Gray, and Cal before they leave!
- Birthday lunch with Sarah and Stacy
- MY BIRTHDAY! (I'm getting old!)
- Going on a date with Josh for my birthday
- Meeting Baby Girl Marzo (she's coming today!)
- Camilla's pampered chef party
- Making 72 hour kits for enrichment
- Working out
- Trying new foods with Reece
- Easter

Also, so excited to be getting another niece! My sister is having a baby girl this August. We can't wait to meet her! We're also getting another nephew this August from my sister in law. It's going to be a fun summer!

2 comments:

Dani said...

Your week definitely sounds more eventful than you made it out to sound! We need to update our 72 hour kits... I am pretty sure we haven't replenished them from our little adventure at base camp. :) Not that any of that food would still be good now anyways, but you get the idea. Also, might I recommend the mini spatula, pizza cutter, and can opener from pampered chef. All worth the money! Have a great week and fabulous birthday!!! Wish we were going to be there to celebrate with you! We'll have to celebrate when you come up to Klamath. Ok...this is getting long. Loves.

suzanne said...

Hey, Dad and I just re-did our 72 hour kits for family homely! Have a great 'recipe' for it. It felt good to do it. I would like those pampered chef items! Order them for me anyone? Minus the pizza cutter.......