Sunday, August 2, 2009

.:Etsy:.

Most of you know about my craft blog, Sumo's Sweet Stuff. I've really gotten into crafting lately. I'm by no means an expert, but I love doing it and love sharing what I do. Basically, I am really good at copying other people's good ideas. :)

Well, I decided to take the plunge and open up an etsy shop to see if I could sell any of my things. So if you have little girls, know little girls, have a baby shower coming up - whatever! - check out my shop! You can visit it at:

http://sumossweetstuff.etsy.com

I've got a good base of products added, but will be continuing to add more. I will also be accepting custom orders, so if you don't see what you like, maybe I can still create it for you! I had my first sale today, and I was so excited!

3 comments:

Sam said...

Like the site. Hopefully we have a little girl sometime and we can contract you to make us some sweet stuff.

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
suzanne said...

Looks good.............you should try a flash like in the black, red, and white leggings...........they would show up better. It looks so professional! guess you are!