Wednesday, August 5, 2009

.:Welcome Taytum Jean:.

Last week my sister had her baby, Taytum Jean! She has a head full of black hair and is just beautiful! She was not originally due for a couple of weeks, but I guess Taytum had different ideas! I'm heading out there on August 24th to visit. The original idea was for me to be there to help Dani out with her three kiddos. Well, Taytum will almost be one month old by the time I get out there and Dani will be a pro! Some help I'll be! But I seriously can't wait to get there and meet her myself! I'm sure Reece will love her new little cousin!

Here are a few pictures of Taytum that I stole from my family's blogs!



4 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

I'm so jealous you get to see her sooner then we do! We live closer even. Dang! Lucky bum!

Nikki said...

She looks so tan in every picture. She's a newborn!

Dani said...

I can't wait for you to come up and play!! We are going to have a blast! And frankly, you'll probably be more help then than now; when I'm going stir crazy and the dinners from the ward have stopped coming and all that. :)

Mendel Family said...

You weren't kidding when you said she had hair!!! Wow!! She is beautiful and like Nikki said, she looks tan. How did they come up with the name? I have never heard it before. Congrats to Dani!