Thursday, January 7, 2010

.:28 Weeks - Third Trimester:.

This past Sunday was 28 weeks for me, which means I'm in the third trimester now. Where has this pregnancy gone?

I recently took my glucose test, and I'm assuming I passed because I never heard anything back! That was a relief, as I didn't pass it with Reece and I really didn't enjoy the three hour test. I also had to be on iron supplements with Reece, but I never heard anything about that blood work, so I guess I'm in the clear for that, too!

Baby girl is just growing like crazy! I feel gigantic already (although I don't think I look overly huge at this point) but small things are starting to become more difficult. I've started to involuntarily grunt when I have to bend over or get up with my belly in the way. This girl has started to have the hiccups quite frequently, which is new to me because I only felt them once or twice with Reece. Baby sister also reacts a lot more to outside noise than Reece did. Going to the movies, or even just being in the room while Josh plays Guitar Hero has gotten her going crazy! It is fun to feel and watch her.

I've been feeling great about things, but now that the holidays are over, all of the sudden I'm starting to have anxiety thinking about everything that needs to be done before this baby comes! It probably seems like much more in my head - good thing I have a to do list that keeps me on track!

Here are a few of my recent projects for my girls' room:

Feather wreath

Curtains

Mobile

I am loving glamming it up and not having to worry about being neutral!

And here is my belly picture from 28 weeks. Yikes!



8 comments:

Josh and Nat said...

you look so good summer! I love all your decorations in the girls' room. i love you and miss you tons! can't wait for baby #2 to arrive! wish i was there to hold her.

suzanne said...

super cute! Both you and the room. Can't wait to meet baby girl..............

Mendel Family said...

All the things in the room look great! You look darling! It is amazing how fast things can change. I haven't seen you for a few weeks and you are already in your third trimester!

SUNRYZEZ said...

You look GREAT!! I cant believe you are 28 weeks already!! SOO exciting =)

Camilla said...

Summer, I feel the same exact way!!! I swear I look 9 months pregnant already, and feel like it too! No news is good news right?! I bet you did pass your glucose test, or they would have warned you I'm sure. Wow time flies, can't believe it's the last trimester already!

Sarah Jane said...

whatever, you look so cute! i love the room too

nison (nic + allison) said...

You make me sick! You are so pretty!

The Tucketts said...

Whoa! You are almost done! You and the room look great!