Wednesday, January 27, 2010

.:Name Poll:.

Let me preface this by saying that Josh and I have not really talked about names yet for this little girl. Most of these names we considered using for Reece, and one of them I already know he hates. But I still want to see what other people think - not that it will be a deciding factor! :)

I know which one of these names I want, and some of you all do, too, but still vote for your fave. I'm just curious!

If you don't like any of them or have other suggestions, leave us a comment!

7 comments:

Bensons said...

I think you know which one I voted for HaHa. ;) Although, I think they are all cute! I just picked the one I did b/c, well you know.

Can't wait for the birth day! :)

TheMoncurs said...

I picked Kirra just because I like it, but we have a little girl named Hadley in our ward who is just an absolute doll, so that has positive associations for me.

Good luck picking a name!! I know how hard it can be :)

Nikki said...

There is a little girl in our ward named Hadley as well....only she isn't exactly a little doll. She is the sassiest little girl I think I've ever met!

SUNRYZEZ said...

All of those are super cute! Its so exciting ( although stressful at times) picking a name =)

Josh and Nat said...

DON'T PICK CACIA, i thought is was caca at first. It made me think of what's going to hapeen in her future. There is only one name on there that this little girl needs to be named. JOSH START LOVIN' IT! I'm sure you know what I voted for! Now let's get the polls up so he'll love it too!

Alan and Kimberly said...

I may be biased because it's similar to Halle but I think Hadley is darn cute! And I love Remi, where did you find that name?

TheMoncurs said...

Hey, since I know you're trying to learn to sew and whatnot, I thought you might be interested in this:

http://www.thetraintocrazy.com/2010/01/clothing-sew-along.html