Tuesday, January 26, 2010

.:Nothing New:.

Not much going on in our neck of the woods. We've just been busy playing, crafting, and enjoying our little family. I've been working on a bunch of new clips for my shop, and also just some other crafts for baby sister and around the house. I don't know how much time I'll have to craft once this little girl gets here, or how long it will take me to find the balance between having two kids and having hobbies, so I've been trying to get as much done as possible now! I've got scrapbooks for both girls about ready to go, and am working on some blankets.

I'm also trying to soak up this time with Reece. We're so excited for baby sister to come, but it's definitely going to change things, and I don't want to waste any time that I can have now with my little Reece. She just turned 16 months yesterday; I can hardly believe it! She got two new teeth in on the bottom - finally! She hasn't had any new teeth since October, and I was starting to wonder if she'd ever fill the rest of her mouth! She's been a little crabby, and is now a little sick, so it's been a rough couple of days. But she has let me snuggle a little bit, so that's a positive in all of it!

Josh is keeping busy with school and clinicals. He continues to study hard and do great! His teachers and instructors all love him, which I can't blame them of course. He's so smart and I'm so proud of how well he is doing!

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately!

Reece got this bear for her first Christmas, and she just loves it!


Reece got a tent for Christmas this year. It is so cute, and she spends so much time in it! She also loves wearing this silly little key chain as a necklace.

I can't keep socks on this girl! She loves to take them off, and then wear one as a glove.

Looking cute, sitting in the upside down step stool.

We went to Discovery Gateway with our friends yesterday. Reece wasn't feeling well, so it took her awhile to warm up. But once she did, she had a great time playing in the water tables, pushing around a grocery cart, sitting on the little couches, playing with the balls, and playing house. We can't wait to go back!






2 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

She's getting so big! Can't wait for your other girl to get here! Names?

Mendel Family said...

I just cant believe how much bigger she looks all the time! I need to get Luke to the discovery gateway. It looks like so much fun :)