Friday, February 11, 2011

.:Reeceisms:.



Reece is at such a hilarious age! Her vocabulary and understanding are growing by the minute, and I just love some of the funny things that she says. I don't want to forget them, so here's a little sampling for your enjoyment:

- "How 'bout...": She is always asking "How 'bout". When we sing monkeys jumping on the bed, at the end of each verse she says, "How 'bout more monkeys?" She kissed my cheek the other nite, and then turned my face to get my other cheek and said, "How 'bout more face?" So cute!

- "Whatcha doin'?": This question gets asked A LOT. She'll say it about five times in a row, with your answers in between. Sometimes it helps to answer and acknowledge, but other times, she just keeps firing away, regardless of what you do!

- We were at my friend's house awhile back, and they have a dog named Ella. Reece called her the "Cinderella doggie".

- She calls movies "moomies".

- Whenever you tell her about something that we are going to be doing in the future, she gets so excited and says, "It will be fun! It will be really fun!" I wish I had her enthusiasm for everything!

- If she gets up before Remi in the morning or from her nap, she always asks, "Where's Remi?" It's cute how she is so concerned about where Remi is.

- I watch my friend's baby during the week. He is four months old. Between him and Remi, there is crying and fussing sometimes - like all babies do. Whenever either of them starts up, Reece will yell, "STOP!" Oops. We are working on that one!

- Since we are working on not yelling stop at the babies, when she remembers, instead she'll say, "It's okay, it's okay!"

- When Reece gets hurt, she will say, "Ouchie my ____" Like when she hit her head on the fridge door this morning, she said, "Ouchie my head".

- Reece will often come up to us and tell us what she wants - to watch a movie, a snack, to read a book, etc. If you repeat back to her what she asked for, she will say, "Okay!" like you just suggested the best idea in the world! It is so cute!

- When I go to turn off the lights before bed, she will always say, "No off in the lights!"

- After eating something tasty, she will proclaim it, "Nummy good!"

- Lately, she has started saying, "Oh my gosh!" We were laughing about something, and she just exclaimed, "Oh my gosh Mama!" It was hilarious.

I'm sure there are many, many more that I'm not thinking of right now. She is just a little spitfire, and we never know what's going to come out of her mouth next!


7 comments:

Andrus Family said...

Love it! Those were all so hilarious, and could she be any cuter? Love that little girl!!

.:.chhour.:. said...

She's so cute. I just loved her telling me "Okay. bye bye." the other day. She's adorable.

Haley Flowers said...

She is adorable! Such a doll

The Tucketts said...

Don't you love this age? I love everything that comes out of their little mouths. She is such a cutie, and so grown up!

suzanne said...

I can attest to all of things in this post. She is pretty adorable, clever, and 'nummy'!

Stacy said...

Such a cutie. Love that little Reece !!!

Mendel Family said...

I love all the things they say! I need to write down what Luke does too! She is so cute!