Saturday, July 5, 2014

.:25 Weeks:.

This week saw a return of the moodiness. I had a horrible week of sleeping and I think that contributed to me feeling hyper-sensitive about things. I'm hoping this week will be better. Baby has been moving a lot less the past few days, which of course freaks me out a little bit. Probably didn't help with my mood to be feeling worried about that. But my belly just keeps on growing, and my belly button is on it's way out. Harper has a crazy outie, so we may have matching ones soon. This week has been crazy hot, and I have to really watch how much water I drink so that I don't start swelling up. I've already had the return of cankles a couple of times, and I really hate that feeling. I had a doctor's appointment this week, and it was super quick. We heard baby's heartbeat right away, and I got my drink to do my glucose test at my next appointment, as well as a paper about how to pre-register for the hospital. After my next appointment, I'll start going in every two weeks. That feels crazy to me! 


No comments: