Saturday, July 26, 2014

.:28 Weeks:.

Third trimester! Finally. 

I am so glad to be in the last trimester. I'm trying really hard to be happy with being pregnant, but it is really just different this time around and I am not doing so well with it. Still. What's new, right? I feel huge. My belly is big, my chest is big, my legs are big - everything is just big. I've been working to drink a lot of water so that I don't get too swollen, but my hands and fingers always seem to get swollen no matter what I do. This baby continues to be incredibly active. Nites are especially busy, and with how often I am up with Harper at various times during the nite, I am surprised that he always seems to be awake with us. It gets uncomfortable and makes it difficult to sleep, but I do prefer having this problem as opposed to him not moving much at all.

 I'm still working out five times a week, but definitely having more aches and pains as I get bigger. My hips hurt pretty much all the time, and my belly gets pretty tight (Braxton Hicks maybe?) a lot while I am exercising. Definitely not jumping around like I used to be. We went hiking on Pioneer Day, and it turned out to be a bit more difficult of a hike which equated to me having to carry Harper at various points, both uphill and downhill. It didn't feel too difficult at the time, but my back was aching pretty badly by the time I went to bed that nite. 

We're still nowhere with a name, haven't even discussed it. But we have some traveling coming up, so I'm sure we'll use the car time to figure out a few good options. I need to change the decorations in his room and get the girly ones out, but haven't quite decided what I want to do yet. Other than that, and maybe a new diaper bag, I think this little guy has everything he is going to need. I love going to look at all of his little clothes; I seriously can't wait to get his little body into them. 

My glucose test is this week, and then we're down to appointments every two weeks. That makes things seem more exciting!

We were at the store the other day, and they had all of the fall stuff out (already!) I have to admit it made me pretty excited because fall = baby. Yay! 

28 weeks



No comments: