Saturday, July 12, 2014

.:26 Weeks:.

If I thought I was sleeping badly last week, it's nothing compared to this week. I am tired. Harper is going through some sort of sleep anxiety thing, and it is taking a toll. She screams for about 20-30 minutes before going to bed every nite, starts getting upset the second you mention jammies, and says her bed is scary. Obviously something is bothering her, and it's really sad, but it's also really frustrating. We've never had a kid go through this before, and I don't know what to do. She wants Josh or I to lay with her before bed, which we try not to do because we don't want her to get used to it. But she is now getting up at least twice during the nite, upset, which requires someone to take her back to her bed and lay with her until she falls back asleep. Another bad habit, but it's the only way if we don't want her crying and screaming at 3 a.m. (and waking up Reece and Rem). So I am exhausted. Still feeling moody and burnt out on everything. But baby has picked up his regular moving habits again, which is a relief. The girls have gotten a kick out of watching my belly bounce around. Still exercising five days a week, and so grateful for that. I'm definitely having to tone it down some - I get soooo hot and overheated, and physically have some limitations with my belly getting in the way or some little pains - but I am really glad I've been able to stay so active this pregnancy. Can't wait to meet this little guy; Reece says just about everyday how excited she is to see what he looks like. She might be just as excited as I am to get this baby here!

26 weeks




No comments: