Saturday, August 9, 2014

.:30 Weeks:.

30 weeks! That is crazy, this summer is going by so fast. I've tried to have a better attitude this week about being pregnant - trying to stay positive! I've been feeling pretty good. I mean, the aches and pains are still there, I have cankles a lot of the time (had to buy a fake wedding ring because my fingers swell up so much!) and I don't sleep basically ever, but I've got this sweet little baby keeping me company and I cannot wait to meet him. I think I've figured out that when I do a lot of cardio (Zumba) at a high intensity, then I end up with contractions for the rest of the day. So I guess it's really time to take it down a notch; the contractions are definitely fairly uncomfortable, and I don't want to make anything worse. It might be about time to lower the amount of weights that I am lifting for my weights class. We are heading up to Oregon in about a week and a half, and then school starts right when we get back, so I think time is just going to keep going quickly and then this little guy will be here! Really can't wait!

30 Weeks


No comments: