Saturday, August 16, 2014

.:31 Weeks:.

Down to a single digit week countdown! That feels good. My mood was doing better, but it's taken a nosedive again this week. I think it's a combination of me needing to not be pregnant anymore, and my kids needing to start school and have a schedule again. We're all at each other's throats. I can't believe that we are halfway through August now. Two months or less until this baby comes! I can't wait! He continues to be so incredibly active. It literally keeps me awake at nite. I don't think there is any position that I can sleep in that he doesn't protest - and protest in such a way that I don't get to sleep! Maybe when he starts running out of room a bit more he won't have the freedom to do that? I do like the reassurances that he is in there bumping around. It's been really nice to never feel worried about his movement like some days were with the girls. I've had a slight return of nausea, which is totally new to me. It isn't like I'm super sick, I'm just not all that hungry and nothing really sounds good most of the time. It's weird! But maybe I'll slow down a little on the weight gain! This past week I noticed a huge decrease in what I am able to handle, exercise wise. I moved down on my weights, and really tried to scale my zumba back. I noticed it helped with me not having tons of contractions and Braxton Hicks after a day of heavy cardio, which was nice. We go on vacation in a few days, so I'm sure after that I am really going to have to scale it down! But I'm happy that I've been able to exercise so consistently this entire pregnancy, and anticipate that I'll be able to do it right up until the end at whatever level I'm at. 

31 weeks


1 comment:

suzanne said...

Aren't you glad this is your last one? Way to be smart bout your exercise and activity. Gotta keep baby boy Andrus safe and sound!