Saturday, October 4, 2014

.:38 Weeks:.

Still pregnant. I had some rough days of feeling extremely sore this week. My pelvis and back are basically in constant pain, and it is made worse by doing physical activity. After zumba on Wednesday, I could literally barely walk for the rest of the day. So I'm thinking exercising is about done for this pregnancy, dang. I had an appointment on Thursday, and my doctor said that I am dilated to a 3-4 and effaced about 60-70%. My blood pressure has been pretty high the past couple of appointments. I've been having lots of random contractions, but nothing seriously painful. I honestly thought I might be having a baby today; yesterday I did a marathon cleaning session, walked around some stores, and walked to the gas station with my kids and have been losing what I think is my mucus plug (it's different from the tiny bit that I lost with Harper, so I'm not totally sure?) Last nite brought lots of contractions, so I was expecting (and hoping!) that I would end up in active labor by this morning like I did when it happened with Harper. But no such luck. Not a whole lot of contractions at all, sadly. It is Josh and I's anniversary today (9 years!) so it's not a horrible thing since we have some plans to go out and celebrate. Maybe that will help get the ball rolling! We scheduled an induction for October 13th, but I'm hoping we don't make it that long. Even if we do, I'm not sure we'll do it; I think if I pull back on the exercising, I maybe won't feel quite as sore and uncomfortable as I have been, and slightly less anxious about having him. I'm really ready to meet him, though! I just want him here!

38 weeks




1 comment:

suzanne said...

I'll bet you are only a few days away............just sayin'.......