Wednesday, July 8, 2009

.:High Centered:.

So Reece was playing with her toy basket the other day. She just loves to stand up to EVERYTHING these days, so the toy basket was no exception. I had tipped it on its side so that the toys would spill out a little for her. She had her hands on the side of the basket and was rocking a little bit. Well, of course, she rocked a little too hard and the basket went back to right side up! She was stuck high centered in the basket! I'm a nice mom, so I left her unhappily in the basket, to grab the camera. Can't miss a photo op!

4 comments:

suzanne said...

She looks so long! Can't wait to see you all!

Andrus Family said...

That is too funny, Summer! I would have done the same thing as far as getting the camera before I saved my child! That doesn't make us bad parents, right?!

natalie said...

haha! that is sooo cute. :)

jacque said...

that's hilarious