Tuesday, July 7, 2009

.:Little Reece:.

I feel like Reece is all of the sudden making leaps and bounds developmentally. Sometimes I just want to tell her to slow down and take them one at a time! She is at a really fun age, and is really discovering her voice and her independence. Here are just a few pictures of our sweet girl in all of her cuteness.

Pretty girl
Smile!
If Reece disappears from the living room, she can be found in her room, reading books. It does this former teacher's heart good!
These bubbles don't taste so good.
Bubble beard
Check out that crazy curl!
Reece has started pulling up and standing. She LOVES to stand, and is always trying to do it to everything (or everyone) she can! Here is what we find when we get her out of her crib:
More standing!

9 comments:

Camilla said...

She's growing up!!!!!!!! I love all the pictures, so cute! Don't worry, they get funner and funner as they grow up and learn more things every day...

Dani said...

That picture of her standing is so cute!! She's so little, yet so grown up! What a stinking cute little girl she is! I hope she is reading Rob the Penguin often... :) (is that really the name of it?)

Bensons said...

It is so fun to see pictures of Reece but sad at the same time. I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever! :( I'm missing out on all that Reece cuteness! She is growing up too fast.

Sharon said...

She is going to be walking before you know it! But, it really is so fun when they learn new things. All of the pics are so dang adorable...she is just so cute! I can't wait to see you guys in a few days!

Los Smith said...

I love how everytime i've seen Reece she's always greeted me with a big smile. you have such a cute and happy little girl...yup they do grow up fast...

Mendel Family said...

I am loving the bubble bath! Ah Reecers, we love you!

nison (nic + allison) said...

I CAN NOT wait to see her! Get here ASAP! I can't wait to see you to of course! :)

suzanne said...

The first picture I can see ms. Andi in her! And the last picture of her standing..............SLOW DOWN! I'm missing everything! NOT FAIR!

Taryn said...

I can't believe she's standing already! My goodness!! She's still as cute as ever Summer!