Saturday, July 4, 2009

.:Water Baby:.

Yesterday Josh and I decided to take Reece to the pool. She had never been to a big pool before - only her friend Dawson's little backyard pool. We weren't really sure how she was going to like it. She loves her baths, but this is cooler and different! I think the cold surprised her a little at first, but she seemed to get used to it quickly. She liked it when I would twirl around and her feet and body would drag in the water. Josh also taught her how to use her hand to splash the water. She had a great time doing that!

So here are a few pictures of us at the pool. (Yes, there are some of Reece and Josh together, but he won't let me post them!)

7 comments:

Shauna said...

her little swimsuit and hat are so cute!!

natalie said...

so fun! :) love the pool.

The Incredible Bulks said...

Love her swim attire!! Josh is funny!

Sarah said...

Yay so fun! I'm glad she liked it!!

Mendel Family said...

I am loving her hat! One time we will have to pull out our pool when you guys are here. Luke has an intense blow up pool!

Los Smith said...

I love reading about baby success pool stories :) Love her bathing suit and hat, very stylish! Reece is such a doll

SUNRYZEZ said...

Im glad she liked the pool!!
She is such a cutie pie w/ that hat on =)