Sunday, November 8, 2009

.:From the bathtub to the steam cleaner...:.

I think you all know where I'm going with this.

Let's start at the beginning. Reece was having a tub last nite, which she always enjoys. When I got her out, I decided to stick her in her bathrobe since she's never worn it. Since I am a mom, I was thinking, and I grabbed a diaper to put on her, too. Running around with nothing on down there has it's risks! She looked pretty dang cute, and loved running around in it!

After awhile, she decided she was done with the whole robe thing. She took the hood off, and got it to open in the front.

She couldn't quite figure out how to get her arms out of the sleeves. It was pretty funny to watch.

Finally Daddy decided to be nice and got her out of the robe. But that was not enough for our girl. She had her diaper off in about ten seconds after the robe was off.

The next 60 seconds involved one incredibly cute naked bod running away into her room - loving her freedom - to Mommy following the naked girl to her room, where she was found squatting and peeing on her bedroom floor, to Mommy snatching naked girl and returning to the tub for a wipe down, and Daddy busting out the steam cleaner.

It was hilarious.

6 comments:

suzanne said...

That is a great story! Those are great pics...........I think it was well worth a pee-ing...

Mendel Family said...

Dang that is funny! Luke hasn't figured out that one yet :) Glad you had the steam cleaner!

Sarah said...

HaHaHaHa that is hilarious! That's always fun when they figure out how to remove the diaper!!!

TheMoncurs said...

I let Wes run around naked for 30 seconds last night after his bath while I grabbed a diaper and he peed. It totally scared him too, which was kind of funny.

Bensons said...

HaHa! Too cute and funny! :)

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! I let Cecelia run around the other day like that and then Brady went and picked her up to go put a diaper on and she peed all over him. So funny!