Monday, November 2, 2009

.:I don't have any!:.

Mother's intuition that is.... well, at least not when it comes to deciding what my babies are going to be! I'm now officially zero for two! That's right.....

We're having a GIRL!!!!!!!

Josh totally called it, as did both of our moms, so I guess I should have known they were all on to something! Since yesterday I'd kind of been having some girl feelings but I stuck with my boy vote. Which was wrong. Again.

Baby girl was measuring perfectly and everything checked out great! She was being a total 'wiggler', as the tech called her. She was moving around SO much, and it was so fun to see it while I was feeling it. She is just perfect and we're so excited for Reece to have a little sister! Reece will be such a great big sister. I just know they are going to be little buddies!

We're currently taking girl name suggestions! We barely had a few to decide between for Reece, so now we're starting all over again!

Sorry I wasn't able to get the news out personally to a lot of you! My phone BROKE an hour before our ultrasound - it's not fixable, so I'm without a phone for the moment! To top it all off, I got a flat tire while at the Sprint store trying to get my phone fixed! What a day! At least I had these beautiful pictures to look at - otherwise I would have been a lot more crabby about it!

Perfect little profile
Looking right at us!
Profile again
There's the proof - little sister!
Arm and hand
Both arms!
Foot 1
Foot 2

14 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh how fun! The are going to best buddies for sure.

Mendel Family said...

They did some excellent pictures for you guys. Love that you are having a girl, and I was wrong on my vote too.

Dani said...

HA! I changed my vote yesterday to a girl! I am so excited for you guys. Reece and her will be best buds. And now there will be another little girl cousin close to Taytum. (weird that Tay will be in the same grade as Reece, but closer in age to Andrus girl #2).

The Incredible Bulks said...

Congrats guys! It will be so fun for Reece to have a little sister. I loved it!!

Sarah said...

I am excited Emerson will have two buddies between Reece and baby girl #2! I have a name book if you want to borrow it!

Stacy said...

Cute ultrasound pictures! Reece will be a great big sister. We are excited for all of you!

Haley Flowers said...

How exciting!!! Reece will be such a cute big sister! Congrats!

suzanne said...

It's official - she's beautiful with a capitol B! Love her!

The Tucketts said...

Yay! They are going to be the best of friends. Good luck with names, it's so hard! I wish I had some super cute suggestions to share.

Sarah Jane said...

that is so fun! I can't believe it. That is perfect you already have so many cute girl things!

Sharon said...

Congrats! I tried to call you....but I guess now I know why you didnt answer! It will be so fun having 2 girls so close together, they will be best little friends! You got some great pictures of her!

Julie said...

Congratulations on the little girl!!!! It will be so much fun to have another one!!!

Kimmy said...

Yea for all girls!!!! Congratulations!

Tiffany said...

If I have another girl I am calling her Maggie, but I also liked Lucy and Lilly, and there is a cute little girl here in town named Maude. I know it's old fashioned, but she is so stinkin cute, that I have considered it. My niece was just born a bit back and they named her Stella, and I think I am liking old fashioned names at the moment what do you think?