Monday, March 8, 2010

.:37 Weeks:.

I am 37 weeks as of yesterday - full term baby!

I've started having weekly appointments, and this girl is just going to be here before we know it! I'm getting so anxious to meet her - I'm hoping she doesn't wait until her due date to come like her sister did! My doctor has been doing checks, and I'm already dilated to a 2, which is crazy because I never progressed at all on my own before I had Reece. It doesn't necessarily mean she'll come any sooner, but I'm just going to pretend that it does!

The news of this week is that I have something going on with my calves again. It's not the itchy, red, welt-y rash that I had with Reece, but something is definitely weird. My skin is just very tight, and uncomfortable. I guess my calves and pregnancy don't mix! Hopefully it won't turn into the rash I had with Reece, because that was miserable! As of now, it's not really a big deal - just kind of funny that something is happening with my calves again! I'm getting swollen, too, but nothing like with Reece, either.

Here's the belly in all its glory at 37 weeks! (I look a little rough - yesterday was a LONG day at church, and after, with a toddler that has decided to start throwing tantrums. Joy!)


Thanks to everyone who voted in our baby name poll. If you voted for Hadley, well, you're never going to hear that name associated with the Andrus family! That's the name that Josh doesn't like (although I still love it!) Out of the names on the poll, Remi is my first choice, followed by Kirra. We've also added a new name in to the mix (it might be my very favorite!), so I guess we'll just wait and see what this little one looks like before we make any final decisions!

10 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

Look at you beautiful! And you said it was a "rough" day at church...

Camilla said...

It's getting so close! How exciting that you are at a 2 already! Wow, that took me a few hours on the Pit, haha. Should take time off the labor if nothing else! Good luck with the last little bit, she'll be here before you know it.

SUNRYZEZ said...

You look great! Cant believe u only have 19 days to go ( but hopefully less) Cant wait to hear what you name the lil lady =)

Dani said...

YAY!!! Baby girl is going to be here so soon! And that is a beautiful picture. I am glad Remi is the top choice of the names on here... that was my vote. But I think the unnamed name is my favorite. :)

Sharon said...

I love the unnamed name too! You look so cute! I seriously can't believe you are so close. Take advantage of the next couple weeks with only one child...you are going to have your hands full soon and you will think that having only one was the easiest thing in the world!

Haley Flowers said...

You look so cute! How fast time flies, I can't believe that she is almost here! How crazy!

Mendel Family said...

So excited for this little girl to get here!

suzanne said...

Beautiful daughter of mine............pregnancy does you well!

TheMoncurs said...

I have that dress in green! Old Navy, right?

jacque said...

You have me on pins and needles with the 'un-name', especially since the rest of the fam endorsed it! :) All your choices are cute so you can't go wrong. You look amazing. Hope she comes sooner than later for you! Good luck.