Tuesday, March 23, 2010

.:39 Weeks:.

Sunday was 39 weeks! We are still hanging in there! Baby sister is apparently feeling quite cozy! It doesn't really bother me because I'm not to that point where I'm too uncomfortable - although this week I can feel myself getting to that point! It actually has worked out well for Josh to enjoy his spring break, my mom to get into town, and for my brother and his wife to have their baby, so we really can't complain! I had thought baby sister was going to come early - and she still may - but I'm starting to think that's not the case anymore!

I have an appointment this Thursday, so if I make it to then, I'll have my doctor strip my membranes again. If that doesn't do anything, I'll be going in Saturday morning to be induced! I was not really looking to be induced, but I've got family starting to come into town the following week, and I'd really like to have baby sister here, be home from the hospital, and have a couple of days to get settled in at home. So that's the plan as of now! I've been having some contractions, back pain, and just other pains in general, so we'll see if it amounts to anything before then!

My friend Alice does a photography business, and she asked if she could do some maternity photos for free to build up her portfolio. Who am I to pass that up? So here are a few of those shots.



And then of course, a few shots of sweet baby Jay. He is home from the hospital now and one week old today! These pictures are from when he was still in the hospital. He is such a handsome little guy - so yummy and cozy! Holding him makes me even more excited to get baby sister here!


6 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't believe you will have your baby by the end of the week...that is crazy! I LOVE the maternity pictures of you....you look so good and she did a great job. I am jealous that you have got to hold baby Jameson, he is so adorable! Are you having a great time with your mom in town?

Mendel Family said...

First of all, how gorgeous are you!!! You always look beautiful, and I am loving your hair in those maternity pics! And baby Jay is so darling! I cannot wait to meet your little one :)

Anonymous said...

You look so gorgeous in those pictures!!! I especially love the idea of having the ultrasound up on your belly. How exciting to know you'll have your baby in the next week!

nison (nic + allison) said...

How am I a sister of yours - you're so flipping BEAUTIFUL! Oh my gosh. Can't wait to meet baby girl and see you! :)

Haley Flowers said...

You look so pretty in those pictures!! How exciting to know that you will have baby by the end of the week!

Dani said...

Those prego photos are so gorgeous!! I just might have to bite the bullet and get some next time around. I am jealous of your baby Jay holding. Can't wait to get my hands on both those babies in one week!!!