Saturday, March 6, 2010

.:More adventures in sewing:.

Just a few more things I've been working on. Trying to get things taken care of before this baby decides to make her appearance - which could be any day now!

More skirts for the girls for summer - I love these two materials together!


Hooded towel for Reece - she is getting too big for her other towel, and this was ridiculously easy to make!


Some more leg warmers for Reece


A girly car caddy - this is going in Reece's Easter basket!


Two tag blankets for my friend's baby shower in a couple of weeks - she's having twins!


And of course, I need to show off my cute model. She's wearing a ruffle skirt I made out of one of my old t-shirts (don't look too close - the ruffle was difficult with the knit material and I only ended up doing one ruffle instead of three!) and her newest pair of leg warmers. Pretty dang cute if you ask me!

(And yes, it's perfectly acceptable to ride a four wheeler in a skirt and leg warmers!)

And this isn't sewing, but it's my new wreath that I made. I was asked to write a guest post for a "Go Green" month on a craft blog about repurposing and recycling, so I made this wreath using materials I had at home and plastic bottles! I'm pretty happy with it!


7 comments:

Mendel Family said...

WOW! You always impress me! I love the fabric colors together on the skirts. And I am loving the leg warmers Reece has on. You are amazing!

suzanne said...

Good night nurse girl! You are a sewing junkie! Good to get these things finished with before baby sister arrives..............and me!

Dani said...

I can't believe how different Reece looks since the last time I saw her! I don't know if it's the longer hair or just the big sister complexion, but she looks so dang old! Love all the crafty projects.

Sarah said...

You make the cutest things. I love them all!

Sharon said...

What fun projects! I agree with Dani...Reece is looking so old. I LOVE her hair down like that with her little curls, it looks so adorable!

Haley Flowers said...

I love those skirts! Super cute!

nison (nic + allison) said...

One word: impressed.
I want to learn how to sew.