Saturday, October 30, 2010

.:Five Years:.

Josh and I celebrated our five year anniversary at the beginning of October. I can't believe it's been five years, but at the same time, I can't believe it's only been five years. And I mean that in a good way! I just feel like we've always been together, and can't imagine life without US.

To celebrate, we headed up to Park City to stay at the Silver King - where we stayed for our mini-honeymoon after we got married. There was a certain tag along who refuses to take a bottle, so there was no leaving her behind. Reece was lucky and got to have a fun sleepover with her cousin Millie, Aunt Em, and Grandma Beckloff. To say she had a good time is an understatement....

So the three of us headed up to Park City and hit the outlets for a tiny bit before we could go check in. We decided to attempt a movie after that. Remi was really good, but still making happy noises, so I spent part of the movie standing up with her. Josh came and took her from me at the end because she was being way too noisy. (I guess I didn't notice - it didn't seem that bad to me!)

After that, we went out to dinner. It was nice to just be able to be out, and even though we had Remi, not be all worried about getting home to relieve our babysitters!

We spent the rest of the evening at our hotel, and just enjoying the time together.

Remi decided to make up for us having to bring her, and slept in until 9:00 the next morning! It was soooooo nice. I didn't get up until 8:30, and I can't even remember the last time I came close to sleeping that late! We got up, got ready, and headed back to the outlets. We found lots of great deals, and had a nice time just being away together.

We've grown and learned a lot these past five years together! Josh really is my best friend, and I'm so grateful for the kind of man that he is. He is such a hard worker, and the best dad to our girls. I'm pretty sure they have him wrapped around their fingers! I love watching his relationships with both of them. I love him so much and can't wait to see what the next five years brings!

This is the only picture we took while we were up there: what a cute little stow away!


1 comment:

Dani said...

Oh my goodness she is cute!!! And happy five years!