Saturday, October 30, 2010

.:Gramzee comes to town!:.

We were lucky to have Gramzee come visit us in the middle of October. We hadn't seen her (or "Pok" {Grandpa Paul}) since our trip to Oregon in July, so it was high time!

She flew in for a few days. It was so nice that she flew instead of drove, because that really gave us some extra time with her! We just bummed around, and went to some of our favorite Utah places: Cafe Rio, Tai Pan, and Gardner Village. Reece loved having "my grandma" here, and I love that she is remembering our family that doesn't live near us. She just picked right up where she left off.

I always enjoy the time with my mom. I don't get her to myself very often, so I loved our small drives in the car together, getting cokes, and just staying up late chatting. It definitely doesn't happen often enough, and I wish that we didn't live so far away from each other.

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Gardner Village to see the witches.




We love it when Gramzee comes to visit, but we just have one requirement for next time: stay longer.

No comments: