Monday, September 1, 2014

.:32 & 33 Weeks:.

We've been vacationing, and sailed right over both 32 and 33 weeks; score!

I am feeling okay. Baby feels low again, which leads to some pressure 'down there' which was pretty awesome the first few days of riding bikes on our vacation. (Side note, I fell off my bike trying to get off it; I'm totally blaming pregnancy balance problems). I feel like baby is getting just huge and going mostly straight out. I don't remember feeling like it was as difficult to heave my weight around when rolling over, getting up out of a seat, etc. but it is sure difficult lately! There might be some grunting and sighing from time to time. I'm down to two week appointments, and hadn't gained any weight between my last two appointments - best feeling ever! I've got another appointment this week so we'll see what happens. Otherwise, just feeling huge and tired, but glad to still be exercising and hanging in there. He has definitely relaxed a little with his movement during the day, but nites are still especially busy. He really doesn't appreciate it when I lay on my side; that is almost guaranteed to get some movement out of him. Last nite, he was moving around and very clearly pushed against me; I'm not sure if it was his forearm or his little thigh, but I could definitely feel something very clearly! Kind of cool, but kind of creepy. I'm still having some nausea, which is so weird. I don't get sick, but my appetite is not what it was. Not a bad thing! Sometimes I wonder if all of his wiggling around is what is making me sick to my stomach. We start back up with school, piano lessons, and dance this week, so I am pretty sure it is going to make September fly, and then it's pretty much baby time anytime! So excited to meet this little baby. We still don't have a name. Help!


1 comment:

suzanne said...

Awesome! Bring on the baby!!!!