Tuesday, May 19, 2009

.:Life is good!:.

Things are going well for us. Nothing too exciting going on, but that is not always such a bad thing! Reece has been really stuffy and coughing a lot, and I don't know if it's from teething, allergies, or if she's caught a cold or something. She has never really been sick before, so this is kind of new to us! You can tell she's off, but she is hanging in there, trying to be happy.

Josh is busy with both of his jobs, and started school this week. He is taking two online classes this summer in preparation for starting the radiology tech program this fall. I don't know how he stays on top of everything he has to!

And, I'm just home, being a mom and loving it!

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately.

Looking good in the new pants Grandma Z made for Reece!
And another cute picture in the capris Grandma Z made! (I've already commissioned her to make some more for Reece once I get her some material - they are to die for!)
Life doesn't get much better: toys and Baby Einstein - kicking back on a lazy Sunday.
Reece was playing with toys this afternoon. I went to pick her up to go feed her lunch, and this is what I found. I have no clue how she got both of those on her feet!
Enjoying a popsicle! This is one of Reece's new favorites!

6 comments:

Bensons said...

I am glad things are going so well for you guys! Hopefully Josh won't be too busy all summer for all of us to get together! ;)

And seriously, could Reece get any cuter?! We need to get together before our little ones aren't so little anymore!

Also, your mom is a talented seamstress! (Well I know she is talented at many other things too, so I should just say talented!) Those capris are super cute! :)

Mendel Family said...

Love the pictures! Reece is not looking like a little baby anymore. Tell her to stop growing up! The pants are to die for!! Tell your mom that when I have a little girl, I will pay her to make me some :) Sorry that Reece is not feeling well, I have lots of tips if you need them. Luke has been so sick, and it seems like it is all the time. I love vicks baby rub for congestion.

Taryn said...

Those are my favorite popsicles too! Great choice Reece! Seriously Summer, she gets cuter by the day!

nison (nic + allison) said...

That little girl gets yummier everyday! She is getting bigger already - STOP! Love her face!

Dani said...

I love the rings on her legs!! That is hilarious! What a talented lady.

Josh and Nat said...

Oh she is a cutie Summer! I need to see her! AND I NEED some of those pants!!!