Tuesday, October 27, 2009

.:18 Weeks:.

Sunday marked 18 weeks for me! It is hard to believe how quickly time is going by with this pregnancy. We find out a week from yesterday what we are having - how can we be almost halfway through already?

Be sure to cast your vote if you haven't already! Will Reece get a little brother or a little sister? Josh says sister, I say brother. When I was pregnant with Reece, I dreamt I had a boy and I thought she was a boy. She obviously wasn't. With this pregnancy I've dreamt that I'm having a girl. Wonder if that means there's a boy in there?

Here's a picture of me and my hugeness at 18 weeks. I wasn't even close to this big at 18 weeks with Reece! It's amazing the difference second time around!

Loving it!

10 comments:

Mendel Family said...

I can only hope I look as cute as you the second time around!! You are beautiful no matter what stage of life you are in!

Haley Flowers said...

You look so cute! (I'm voting boy)
=)

suzanne said...

You look sooooo healthy!

Sharon said...

I can't believe you are already 18 weeks, it is going by SO fast (at least for me:) Anyway, you look great! I can't wait to find out what you are having.

Dyan said...

So cute! I just love a good prego belly! How exciting you find out next week what you're having! We will be there next week, yay! You'll definately have to meet up with Dani and I to play! We were thinking of doing a family/cousins dinner maybe next Friday night, would that work for you guys?

Jaime said...

You look great Summer!!!

The Bell Family said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever!!! I'm going to say you're having a little girl! :)

Stacy said...

Cute belly! Can't wait to find out what your having :)

Camilla said...

Hurray for 2nd trimester! You look very cute. I need to remember to take some belly shots too....I haven't yet!

Sommer said...

summer your so cute!!!! i love the Belly Bump!!