Thursday, October 29, 2009

.:Baby it's cold outside:.

Brrrr! It has been SO COLD here lately. I definitely was not ready for snow. I was quite enjoying my fall, thank you very much. But it did make it a little more fun to have my Christmas music on as it was a blizzard outside! Due to the extreme cold, my sweet girl got to wear this cute little hat. Don't you just want to kiss her little face? She was so cute watching the snow - she just kept saying "Ohhhhh"


Here are a few other recent pictures of little Reece. This is such a fun age right now! She is just walking and talking and making us laugh all the time. I love that she is trying to run to 'chase' us. I love that she says 'whooooaaa' whenever she falls down (copying Mom on that one!) I love that she knows some animal sounds. I love that she's trying to repeat some of what we say, however funny it sounds! I love that she is a total cheeseball sometimes (as you can see in the pictures!) I love that she stops and shakes her groove thing anytime she hears music. I love that she gives kisses to anyone - and anything - that she can! I just love everything about her! I can't get enough of my girl!

8 comments:

Taryn said...

She seriously is one the of the cutest cutie-pies I've laid eyes on! She's definitely a keeper! hee hee.

suzanne said...

The yellow shirt picture reminds me of 'About A Boy' when they are 'singing with their eyes closed'! Love that little toot!

Haley Flowers said...

She is so cute! I love the hat!

Bensons said...

She is just too cute! :)
What a fun age for sure!

Stacy said...

Cute little Reece. I love that she and Cade are walking all over the place. Crazy that are babies are 1.

Los Smith said...

It's so fun seeing how their little personality begins to emerge :) she is such a darling girly girl.

Sharon said...

Her teeth make her look so old! I love that hat, did you make it? She is so darling!

Mendel Family said...

Yay!! She looks so cute in her dress!!