Friday, October 16, 2009

.:Sick as a dog:.

This week has been soooooo miserable. I can't remember the last time I was this sick. I had chills and a fever, but those went away, and I thought I was just dealing with a bad cold. Which is what I still think, but this is one killer cold! My sister in law was experiencing a lot of the same symptoms as me, and she found she tested positive for h1n1, so I decided to call my doctor and see if I should get tested. They decided to pass the testing, and just treat me for it and put me on tamiflu. I am hoping that will help something soon! I keep expecting this to be over, but it doesn't appear to be getting better anytime soon. I even got to make friends with my toilet this morning! Guess my stomach's upset from all the drainage going on. As my mom put it....that's the cherry on top! I'm just exhausted; being sick like this makes it impossible to sleep, so it's been four nites of sleeplessness, and I'm dragging.

But the good news in all of this is that Reece and Josh are both not sick, so hopefully they have avoided it! I don't want either of them to have to go through this!

Reece is such a sweet little girl. She is walking all over now. She's finally starting to figure out how to get from the floor to her feet without the help of anything. I knew that would be the thing that would really kick it in for her. She doesn't like crawling anymore at all! All she likes to do is just toddle around the house from room to room - it's so cute!

Here's a few recent pictures of Reece. She's such a busy body these days, it's hard to get any decent pictures of her!

After tub time
Daddy is so funny!
Reece's hair with her goo in it before we put it into piggies
Sporting the new crochet flower piggies I made for her

7 comments:

suzanne said...

Sad you are still so sick. You sounded awful on the tele! Love the new pics of Reece. Too too cute! What a flirt!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Boo on being sick. Yay for Reece and Josh not being sick. Double Yay for Reece being so dang cute!

Sarah said...

Love the crochet flowers! So cute on her! Hope you feel better soon!! Pregnant women should have an exemption against being sick I think!

Los Smith said...

need some chicken noodle??? it does suck being sick, but i am sure you will bounce back in no time :)feel better k!

Haley Flowers said...

I'm sorry you are so sick! Feel better soon! Reece is the most adorable little girl!!

Mendel Family said...

Could she really get any cuter...or bigger for that matter? I need my Reecers to stop growing! Sorry it has been such a rough week, but hopefully you get so much better this week! I also really hope Josh and Reece don't get it. That is the worst about being a mom, either you get it from them or they get it from you. Here's to a healthy week!!!

Sharon said...

I am so sorry you have been so sick. Don't you just hate living away from your mom when you are sick??? Anyway, I hope you are starting to feel better. Hopefully Josh and Reece stay healthy! Super cute pictures of little Reece!