Tuesday, February 23, 2010

.:More Sewing:.

I just feel completely addicted to sewing right now! Here are a few of my latest projects:

Matching skirts for my girls (I'm pretty proud of these and can't wait to make more!)



Car Caddies - These are birthday gifts for my nephews (sorry Dani and Sharon for ruining the surprise!) Definitely not perfect, so don't look too close! I want to make a girly one for Reece. I think she would love it!




Baby legs - These are SO EASY to make out of women's knee high socks! I want to buy a bunch more socks now!

Pregnancy update coming soon....had some pictures taken by my brother and sister in law, so we'll see if any turned out decent enough to share! :)

10 comments:

Camilla said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one addicted to sewing! Haha! You did an awesome job on those skirts, they are way cute! I also want to make one of those car caddies for Jonathan, I saw that tute on your craft blog linky, he would love it. Better get all the crafting done while you have the chance, right?! :) (That's how I feel)

Sharon said...

I am really impressed...especially with those skirts! I guess it is a good thing I don't have girls, otherwise I might be a little more obsessed!

suzanne said...

You are truly a woman possessed......I totally understand.............

nison (nic + allison) said...

I will admit that I might be a little jealous of all of your sewing projects. I don't know how good at sewing I'd be...

suzanne said...

Alli, I sense a chink in your 'I'm not sewing' armour.........yay!

Sam said...

Looks good. Jameson said that he better be getting one of the car caddies in a few years!! And your pictures are done, we've just go to upload them somewhere. (And they turned out great. At least we think so).

Jaime said...

Cute, Cute sewing projects Summer, you are a quick learner!

Mendel Family said...

Seriously, your talent doesn't end!

Momma K said...

Summer... I know you'v got a lot on your plate right now, but when you get the time, can I buy a car caddy from you? Nolan would seriously die for one of those. In fact, once you get the girly one figured out, I would buy one of those for Mylie too. Let me know!

Alan and Kimberly said...

Seriously?! You make the cutest things! How did you do the ruffly gray baby legs? I need one big tutorial from you - I love them! Any baby news? I haven't seen a post for a while...