Monday, February 8, 2010

.:We have piggies!:.

Maybe this doesn't really warrant its own post, but it makes me excited. Before church yesterday, I decided to see if I could get Reece's hair to go into real piggies, instead of her antennae piggies (which I think are adorable anyway). And she has enough hair to do it now! We used some hairspray and an extra clip for the longer parts on top, and she looked absolutely darling (and very reminiscent of her cousin Andi!) She definitely is starting to look more and more like a little girl - what happened to my baby!


9 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh, I love her little low piggies! How fun!

Mendel Family said...

Oh my goodness, I love the new pigtails!!! She is looking so grown up!

Nikki said...

Those are adorable (and totally do remind me of Andi). What on earth are you going to do if baby girl #2 comes out with no hair? :)

Tiffany said...

I actually thought it was Andi from the back for a second! Too cute!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Oink oink! I'm loving the piggies!

Dani said...

I love the piggies!!! So super cute and grown up! Definitely made me think of little Moos piggies back in the day. Makes me excited for the days when Tay has enough hair... unfortunately she is losing hair instead of growing it.

Haley Flowers said...

That is definitely worthy enough to have it's own post!! I love the piggies! She looks so adorable!

natalie said...

she definitely looks like a big sister now! :)

The Tucketts said...

She looks so grown up! I love the piggies, too cute!