Friday, June 11, 2010

.:Fun in the Sun:.

We've enjoyed some random nice weather here and there, so we've been taking full advantage of it!

A few weeks ago, we decided to hit up the zoo with our friends, the Selins. Both of the guys had the day off from work, so we made it a family outing. Reece and Dawson are great little buddies, and we've got them betrothed to each other already. (Remi is our backup in case something doesn't work out with Reece and Dawson!) We had a great time walking around to see the animals, stopping for lunch, riding the carousel, and riding the train. We ended up buying a year pass, so if anyone ever wants to go to the zoo, let me know!

Looking through the fence at the little creek


Awwww.....



What's up?!


Looking at the giraffes


Riding the carousel (we had to ride it twice because Reece flipped out when I took her off of it after the first time - she clawed my neck when I was getting her off her animal!)


Then this week, we went downtown to the Gateway with our friends: Sarah (Dawson and Emerson), Lindy (Ty and Landon), and Paige (Naomi and Luke). We brought lunches and swimsuits, and let the kids have some fun in the fountains while we relaxed. They had a great time! I was surprised that Reece wasn't afraid to go in the water - I thought with it shooting up it might scare her a bit, but she wanted in the second we got there. It was a great time, and something I'm sure we'll be doing more of in the near future!

Is her swimsuit not the cutest thing?




With Dawson and Landon


With Dawson, Landon, and Ty


There's a picture of all the kids in their swimsuits, but I was nursing Remi and didn't get one on my camera. I'll put it up once I get it from someone else!

We're so happy the weather is finally starting to be nice! We can't wait to do more outside.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Definitely fun times! We have some pretty cute stylish kids if I do say so myself ;) We have to do both again!!