Sunday, June 27, 2010

.:Remi - Three Months:.



It's been another month? Seriously! It's going by so quickly with this little girl, and I can't hardly remember what life was like before she joined our family!

Remi has been struggling a little bit lately. She hasn't been her normal, content happy self. I'm not sure if it's a growth spurt, or the addition of caffeine back into my drinks (I've cut it back out!) but she's just been whiny and wanting to be held all of the time. Not such a bad thing usually, but sometimes difficult when Reece needs me! She's still taking horrible naps, but I expect that she'll grow out of that within the next month or so. That's when Reece did, so I'm hoping!

Regardless of all that, Remi is such a flirt. She loves to smile and laugh, and it is one of the sweetest things in the world to listen to! She's such a beautiful girl. She loves to watch Reece - no matter what Reece is doing, if she's in Remi's line of sight, Remi is smiling up a storm!

She's getting really good at tummy time and holding her head up. And the biggest news is that she can roll from her tummy to her back! She doesn't do it every time she's on her tummy, but she's done it enough times on enough different days for it to not be an accident! She kind of uses her head to propel the rest of her body over - it's so funny!

We just love our little Rem Rem!

At three months, Remi likes:

- smiling
- laughing
- talking/cooing
- yelling
- sucking on her hands
- nursing
- being held
- snuggling
- baths
- binky
- grabbing things
- being sung to

At three months, Remi does not like:

- being alone
- being hungry
- getting in the car seat










5 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big!

Sharon said...

I can't believe she is already 3 months old! She is so adorable! I can't wait to see you all this weekend!

Camilla said...

Hey we have one of those same outfits! With the pink and orange fishies, so cute! Except, I don't have all the cute accessories. (Wish I had more energy to actually make them now...or that I had made them before Anneli was born).
Seriously, they grow so fast! I can't believe she is already turning over and 'talking'. Love that she loves her sister! :)

suzanne said...

She is really a pretty little girl. Can't wait to spend some time with her and all of you!

The Tucketts said...

She's a doll. I can't believe she's already 3 months. Did you make those 2 outfits? They're way cute, all of her outfits are super cute though!