Tuesday, June 8, 2010

.:Two Month Stats:.

So, they are actually almost two and a half month stats, but close enough! I took Remi to the doctor this morning for her two month checkup. She is growing like a champ! She just checked out perfectly. I felt so bad when she had to get her shots - she was sitting there smiling at me right before the nurse stuck the first needle in her little leg. But she recovered quickly!

Weight: 13.03 lbs - 87th percentile
Height: 24.5 in - 96th percentile
Head Circumference: 16.2 in - 91st percentile

We just love our sweet girl and can't believe how fast time is flying with her already!




They don't come much cuter than this!


4 comments:

Haley Flowers said...

I just love that last picture! They are both so adorable!!

Mendel Family said...

I am so glad I get to see this little girl on Thursday, because look at those stats! She is growing like a weed! And you know I think as I see more pictures, Remi looks a lot like Josh and Reece looks more like you :) And yet both of them are so adorable!! Hopefully if any of my kids develop any looks from me they are as cute as your girls!

suzanne said...

Such a grownup girl! I can't believe it's been 2 1/2 months since she was born. Unreal. She always looks surprised! Beautiful girls...........

Sarah Jane said...

I can't believe how big Remi is getting! Your girls are so adorable!