Tuesday, June 1, 2010

.:Remi - Two Months:.



Last week Remi hit the two month mark. I really can't believe that she is that old already. It's already going by way too quickly!

Remi has turned into quite the smiler and the talker. The talking just started up this past week while we were visiting my sister in Boise. I guess she realizes that she has to speak up to get heard with all of the other kids around! It really is the sweetest thing, and I am just loving her cute little personality. Remi usually only gets up once during the nite, although she has the occasional weird nite when she gets up twice. I've gotten into the habit of pulling her into bed with me in the mornings to get a little extra sleep in. I know it's not the best habit, but it's going to be hard to break because I really enjoy it! I have been trying really hard to enjoy this little baby, cuddly stage as long as I can, because I didn't with Reece, and it just goes by too quickly! Remi is such a good baby, and we are just loving having our little family of four!

At two months Remi likes:

- eating
- smiling
- being held
- talking
- baths
- binky
- sleeping (but she mostly loves to do this while being held!)
- snuggling in bed
- sucking on her hands

At two months Remi does not like:

- tummy time
- being hungry
- getting in her car seat


4 comments:

Mendel Family said...

Oh what a cutie! I cannot wait to hear that little girl jabber :)

Camilla said...

She's gonna be a talker! :) J jabbered up a storm at that age too, and now he can't stop talking! My A however, is the quietest little girl ever. It is harder to enjoy the baby stage when it's your second (or third/fourth I guess) and can't spend so much time with them personally. It sure does go by way too fast!

Josh and Nat said...

In my opinion, NOTHING wrong with cuddling with baby in the morning. Enjoy it as much as you can!!! I don't regret doing it with either of my babies, even though lilly loved it and tate didn't! can't wait to see you! Remi is sure a cutie and Reece is as usual, to die for!

jacque said...

You better watch out if she's already a little chatter box! so cute. I can't believe she is already 2 months. I feel like you just had her. I love all the cute accessories and clothes you make for her.