Sunday, May 20, 2012

.:Birthday Fun:.

My birthday was back in April, and a couple of my other friends had birthdays around the same time, so we headed out for a girl’s nite to do some mass celebrating.

We loaded most of us up in Jill’s car to make the trek across the valley from the west side to Pizzeria Limone. This place is amazingly delicious, and I am always looking for excuses to go there!

DSC08861

After eating some yummy food, it was of course, time to open presents.

DSC08867

DSC08866

And then we had some fun taking pictures.

DSC08862

Why is this face so popular? Am I getting too old to understand?!?!?

DSC08863

Yep, we’re kind of dorks. It’s cool. I’m sure the people sitting around us were enjoying the show!

DSC08865

After our feast, we headed to the mall to do some shopping at H&M.

DSC08868

And then we capped off the nite with some cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory.

DSC08870

Would you believe that this is the first picture Sarah and I have together?

DSC08869

I was also able to do some celebrating with my friend Britney, who I used to teach with. We made it out for an evening without kids that included dinner, chatting, and more gifts! This picture isn’t from that nite but was oddly enough from another kid free nite at a boutique.


I say it all the time, but I truly believe I have the best friends ever! I feel so incredibly blessed to live where I do and to have met each of this wonderful ladies!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Sure do love our group of gal pals and sure did love celebrating all our birthdays!!!

Dani said...

Girlfriends are the best! Well, the next best thing to sisters. :) What a fun night out!

suzanne said...

You do have some really great besties....

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Oooo I want to try that place now next time I'm in Utah! I hope you had a fun birthday--you deserve it!

Mendel Family said...

I know that we all feel the same way about you! I am so lucky to have you as a friend, our girls nights were awesome! Here's to many more of those!