Friday, May 4, 2012

.:Rice Cereal:.

Harper started rice cereal this week! I’ve been putting it off because baby food is not my favorite, but we could tell that she was ready.

And boy was she ready! She was hooked from the first bite! She was totally lunging at the spoon and slurping it right off. She has had a little bit of the tongue thrust back out, but for the most part, she has known exactly what to do.

SDC10764

We’ll probably give oatmeal a try next, and then start getting into some of the veggies and fruits. If she likes rice cereal this much, I can’t imagine how much she is going to enjoy those!

SDC10765

Open wide!

SDC10771

Thanks, Mom!

SDC10773

A little video for your viewing pleasure.



And of course, Reece wanted to help, so here’s a little video of her helping.



3 comments:

suzanne said...

The videos are so fun to watch. I love how excited and happy it makes Harper. And just hearing Reece's voice makes me smile. Love all of your girls so much!!

Mendel Family said...

She is so stinking cute! Need to get my hands on her again!

Sarah said...

Love that Reece is such a cute big sister!! Harper seriously can't take a bad pic she is a doll!!