Saturday, May 17, 2014

.:18 Weeks:.

I don't know why, but 18 weeks feels significant for some reason. I'm happy to be to almost halfway. Until I think about what needs to happen before this baby comes (Harper being potty trained AND weaned from her binkie...not to mention getting her to stay in a dang bed). 

I maybe had a moody pregnant lady breakdown this week, but I think it was good for me to just get it out of my system. I've felt better since then. My restless legs have been giving me a slight break; I don't have them every nite at least anymore; just every other nite or every couple of nites. My battle with sleep now is the pregnancy congestion, with some allergies mixed in. At some point, I'm just going to have to realize that I am not a good sleeper and never will be. If only my body would figure out how to function better on the amount of sleep it is usually able to get. The past couple of days I have been a bottomless pit and want to eat all.the.time. It is borderline ridiculous how much I've been able to consume. I've been doing better with eating and snacking in general until just this last couple of days, so time to reign it back in! Two of my sister in laws had babies this week (two days apart!) and it just made me that more excited to have a baby of our own. Can't wait to meet this little guy! Should be going in this week or next for our official anatomy scan, so looking forward to another peek!


No comments: