Saturday, May 31, 2014

.:20 Weeks:.

Halfway! Finally! This first half has really dragged, but I'm hoping that with summertime it will start going faster. I have been feeling a lot better lately, a lot less crabby and a lot less rage-y. I'm sure my family is relieved! I've been trying to make more of an effort to exercise five days a week instead of three and I think that has been helping. We're also done with pre-school now, and my piano recital is in a week, so I think having those things done will also help a lot. I'm ready to enjoy the summer and have fun with my kids! This little guy has been a busy bee lately. It is the greatest! I haven't been able to feel him from the outside yet, but I'm hoping that will happen soon. I know the girls will love that. Reece has started kissing my belly goodnite - it is pretty sweet. They are so excited to have a baby brother! 

20 weeks


1 comment:

suzanne said...

You finally look preggers!