Saturday, May 24, 2014

.:19 Weeks:.

Almost halfway!

Nothing really new to report this week. I am feeling him move a lot more, which is exciting. I love that feeling. This week I also got all of the baby clothes we’ve gotten so far (buying and trading, which is quite a significant amount with the trading), washed them all, and sorted them by size. After getting rid of so many boxes of baby girl clothes, I now am adding back some boxes full of baby boy clothes for his first couple of years. We will for sure need to add to what we’ve got, but it’s nice to have such a good start on it. We’re starting to clear out our basement in preparation for finishing it, so I’m hoping to get his dresser moved up into the closet in the room that will be his so I can put away the first few months of baby clothes. I’ve got a couple of sewing projects in mind to get started for him, so I’m excited for that as well. I need to move out some of the decorations in his room because they are girly, and figure out what I want to put in their for him. Blank slate! Any ideas?

19 weeks


No comments: