Saturday, May 3, 2014

.:16 Weeks:.

16 weeks....still a month away from being halfway. This pregnancy is going slow! I'm trying to enjoy it but I'm really struggling with that this time. I feel so crabby, I'm gaining weight way faster than I did with any of the girls, and I might die if my restless legs don't stop soon. I'm not surviving very well on 4 hours of sleep a nite. What a negative Nancy, right? 

So with that being said, I am still so incredibly, super excited about having a baby boy! I dragged all of my baby girls boxes out of the basement and have had a steady stream of people coming to look through and buy the past two days. And have barely put a dent in it! My friend is having a baby girl in the fall, so did a little swap, too. Josh even bought our little guy some stuff! It's been very interesting going through the girl clothes. I have never felt super attached to any of their clothes; I have pulled out some things to save of course, but I've been surprised at how hard it has been to let go of some of it. I think it's just the realization that this is really the last baby and this stage of life is coming to an end. Bittersweet I suppose! But I'm loving starting to get some boy stuff, and can't wait to do some real shopping for him, too! 

16 weeks

No comments: